- Age / Gender:
- 20, Male
- All Stats >
Flash Game Creator & Graphic Design Student. I make Alula Falling, Dead Detention, & more. Also likes Nintendo & Star Wars & being very mature for my age
- Community Stats
Level 6 Game Developer
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
Sooooo everything's a bit of a mess right now. I have a lot of people asking me when the next episodes will be coming out, whether certain series were cancelled, ect.
So here's the low-down;
My Next Projects; (Probably in this order...but I'm not 100% sure yet)
- -Alula Falling 5
- -Dead Detention 2; Episode 7
- -Dead Detention 2; Episode 8
Dead Detention 2
- The series will be 10 episodes long, followed by a Halloween special.
- The story is the first I've really planned out ahead of time, so all these little details will all build and create, I think, a very satisfying, cohesive ending.
- I've already gone back and updated some episodes to improve continuity, as well as make everything clearer. I think I kind of screwed up episode 1 by including too much plot explanation, so I've made updates to that, and probably will be doing more shortly
- There might be an After Story episode, depending on if people want it. If there is one, it'll focus on....well...certain character's lives after graduation. It'll be sombre and slow, like season 1's.
- I might be splitting the finale into two parts, depending on how many planned scenes I decide to cut out. I'm really big on wanting the finales of my series to have extremely fast pacing, ala the Chaos Girl and Dead Detention 1 finales, soooo I don't want to slow things down too much to develop characters.
- It's taking a little longer to create than other episodes, because I want to make sure that it comes out really cool. The ending I have planned, I think, people will really, really appreciate. There is one element players might get mad at me for, BUT I want to take that risk. I feel like it'll really build up on the themes in earlier episodes, and make the plot feel very tight and more intricately woven...kinda like a loop...or cycle...or...well, I don't want to spoil it
- Due to popular demand, I'll be increasing the difficulty of the battles in the finale. They'll be more like the "puzzles" that were in episodes 2 and 3.
- Once all 5 episodes are finished, I'll be going back and updating them to improve continuity, as well as make some other little improvements. (I've already updated the art style in episode 1 a little by replacing textures with shades of grey)
- Because Chronicle Bulletin isn't as popular as my other projects, I've decided to shift focus from it. Howeverrrr, the final 3 episodes in that story will be released eventually. I'm aiming to have episode 6 of the series, the finale, come out on Halloween...so that's a rough idea of when you can expect new content from that series.
- The last 3 episodes will basically be a 3-part story arc that builds to the last episode. I think I screwed up the first 3 episodes by having them be separate stories, rather than having them completely serialised.
Once Dead Detention; Season 2 and Alula Falling are both finished, I'll be starting a new series called...well...I haven't settled on a name just yet. But I can say that it'll be horror-themed, and the art style looks as though someone doodled with water colours...it's weird, but....kinda cool. Maybe. I don't know. I'll be putting all my creative energy into it, so I think it'll be the best series I've made so far.
I have two assignments due this week; soooo maybe don't expect anything new until, like, next week.
Oh, and play my new little story game "The Shovel" over here -> http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/673706
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 1,019 (From 200 different games.)